Here are the rules:
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here are my six quirky things:
1. I cannot leave the house if the beds are not made. Really weird but I physically can't do it!
2. I LOVE TV shows that I shouldn't. For example, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives (you get the picture).
3. I love reading but if the book is really good (like the Twilight Series) and I don't have time to finish it I have to cheat and read the last few pages. I will finish the whole book but I usually know the ending first. Really bad habit I know. I can't stand the suspense!
4. If I find a shirt I really like I will usually buy the same shirt in all different colors. It saves time and usually money.
5. I have a secret candy drawer for emergencies.
6. If Alan tells me that the microwave has seconds on it instead of being cleared, I HAVE TO go hit clear or I can't sleep. (He does this as a joke sometimes.)